Saturday, June 9, 2012

Another Nail Night (:

Okay, I know I may get a little redundant if I keep posting nail polish pics, but my loverly mother asked me to do her nails today, so of course I said yes... and saw it as an opportunity to make a new post! She wanted a Tiffany blue color, but I don't have that so I used a base coat of N.Y.C. "French White Tip," then one coat of Bon Bons "Aqua." (I think). After that she wanted some fancier element so I gave her the white tips using the same N.Y.C. white color. And after that, I just couldn't help myself from overdoing it... so I gave her a leopard pattern :D I think I did better on myself than I did on her, but that's okay. For the leopard I used a Bon Bons color in a coralish orange-ish hue. I'm not sure what it's called because I couldn't find it on their website, like the other one, but the number on the bottom says 0090, I'm not sure if there is any significance to that number, though. Then I used N.Y.C. "Black Lace Creme," to do the outlines on the leopard. Once again, thank you mother dearest for being my gorgeous foot model, sorry I worked fast and it didn't turn out as well as I'm sure you would have liked it to :/
~Emily Rose










No comments:

Post a Comment